The best music for working out
March 18, 2017
Exercising is very important to keep the body at its healthiest. The approach to exercise may vary from person to person. Some prefer to sweat it out in the gym, some prefer to go for long runs, some like to do power yoga, yadda yadda. No matter what category you belong to, I bet there is one thing common between all these people- music.
Why should you listen to music while working out?
A perfect playlist that keeps you motivated and pumps up adrenaline into your body while working out is absolutely necessary. Remember how the last gym you joined had the most absurd music blaring out in the speakers? Bad music is not only a demotivator, it completely kills the will to work out.
Here’s why you need to have a good playlist
- Music makes it easier to adapt to a new routine
- Music will make you feel better about exercising
- Music brings out more intensity from your body
- Music keeps you focused
- Music improves your endurance
So if you want to give your 100% while working out, you must be very careful about the songs you choose to listen.
Best Workout Music
Here is a select list of songs that you must add to your workout playlist-
- Break Free by Ariana Grande ft. Zedd
- We Found Love by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
- Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic
- Lose Control by Missy Elliot ft. Ciara & Fatman Scoop
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C+C Music Factory
- One More Time by Daft Punk
- Iron Man by Black Sabbath
- Time 4 Sum Aksion by Redman
- Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj
- Wild For The Night by A$AP Rocky ft. Skrillex and Birdy Nam Nam
- Bulletproof by La Roux
- Till I Collapse by Eminem
- The Ride of the Val-kyries by Richard Wagner
- Pust It by Salt-N-Papa
- Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N’ Roses
Before you get busy in downloading these songs, let me tell you one thing- faster music does not mean exactly mean a better workout. It all comes down to the kind of that inspires you the most, even if you like to hear classical music while working out. Just choose the most inspiring music and you are good to go!